Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is my donation to support these projects tax-deductible?
Yes. Each donation of $2.00 or more is a tax-deductible donation. ABN 72 626 911 377.
2. How do I update my contact details or donor information?
Please contact Carmel Impact on +61 3 9690 8822 or email us. If you need to update your credit card details, please call us as opposed to email for security purposes. Updating details online is not currently available.
3. What is the most cost-effective way to offer support?
4. How do I provide feedback or make a complaint to Carmel Impact?
Carmel Impact encourages its donors, sponsors, partners, volunteers, associated community groups, associated schools, and other internal and external stakeholders, whether in Australia or overseas, to share feedback with us, including any complaints or concerns.
5. What types of programs do Carmel Impact support and where are you located?
Our programs focus on education, youth engagement, and leadership development in Timor-Leste. Through our Catholic schools, scholarships, boarding house, youth engagement and other activities, we work towards creating pathways for quality education and opportunities for the Timorese people.
6. Who is Carmel Impact?
Carmel Impact is a Christian charity working together with communities in Timor-Leste to help them transform their lives through education and youth engagement. Together we build grass roots relationships so we can better serve the people who need it most. We are committed to creating lasting positive change in Timor-Leste.
7. What is Carmel Impact working to achieve?
We believe everyone deserves a chance for a better life; therefore, we work with people who are facing economic and life challenges. We build tomorrow’s leaders by creating lasting change together.